317-C College Road Wilmington, NC 28403Click here for directions
At Wilmington -
- $2.50 Pints*: Every Wednesday!
CLICK HERE for a full listing & descriptions of all 38 beers on tap!
*Certain beers not included
- Kids Night!: Every Tuesday is 99 cent Kids' meals!
Be the ALEtimate Bowl Fan!
CAROLINA ALE HOUSE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Open only to legal residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida or Georgia who are 21 years of age or older as of 10/07/2013. Offered only in the indicated states. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
SPONSORED BY: LM Restaurants Hospitality Management, Raleigh, NC 27607
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Using a compatible mobile device, scan the QR Code found on advertising materials at participating Carolina Ale House restaurants in the above states, during normal business hours from 10/07/2013 through 10/20/2013. Once at the mobile website, complete the entry form with all required information, including your name and e-mail address, for receipt by 10/20/2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Limit one (1) entry per person. (Only one (1) person may use a given e-mail address to enter Sweepstakes). Entry must be manually key-stroked. In case of dispute, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered owner of the e-mail account listed on entry form (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Wireless Internet access charges apply. Check your service/rate plan with your wireless carrier before entering the Sweepstakes via QR Code/wireless Internet access. Not all mobile devices/wireless carriers have capability to read/process QR Codes and/or wireless Internet access, nor is wireless Internet access available in all areas. OR, print on a 3” x 5” card with your name, date of birth, phone number and address and mail to Carolina Ale House Alegating Football Sweepstakes Entry, c/o Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, 1177 West Loop South, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77027, to be received by 10/25/2013.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: Three (3) winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 10/28/2013 from among all eligible entries received by Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, the independent judging agency. Decisions of judges and Sponsor are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal. Potential winners will be notified by phone or e-mail and confirmed by mail. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): LAGrand Prize (1) – A trip to the college football championship game in Los Angeles, CA, for winner and one (1) guest (21 years or older). Trip will take place 01/04/2014 – 01/07/2014 and includes: roundtrip coach air travel from major airport near winner's residence to Los Angeles area; three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (deluxe room, single occupancy) in Los Angeles; one ticket (end zone seat) to football game on 01/06/2014; roundtrip ground transportation between hotel and football game; admission to welcome reception and pre-game party; souvenir; credential holder and lanyard; on-site staff assistance; certain taxes and gratuities are included. ARV: $2,755. Charlotte First Prize (1) - A trip to the college football regional championship game in Charlotte, NC for winner and one (1) guest (21 years or older). Trip will take place 12/06/2013 – 12/08/2013 and includes: two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) in Charlotte; two (2) tickets (upper level end zone or corner; Sponsor’s choice) to football game on 12/07/2013; roundtrip ground transportation between hotel and football game; souvenir; ticket holder and lanyard; on-site staff assistance; certain taxes and gratuities are included. ARV: $1,000. Atlanta First Prize (1) - A trip to the college football regional championship game in Atlanta, GA for winner and one (1) guest (21 years or older). Trip will take place 12/06/2013 – 12/08/2013 and includes: two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) in Atlanta; two (2) tickets (upper level end zone or corner; Sponsor’s choice) to football game on 12/07/2013; souvenir; ticket holder and lanyard; on-site staff assistance; certain taxes and gratuities are included. ARV: $2,400. Total ARV of All Prizes: $6,155.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Trips are subject to availability and other restrictions. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion all travel arrangements included as part of prize (as per Rule 3 above). If the winner is not able to attend applicable football game, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received (time permitting). Exact seat location at football game is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other unspecified expenses are solely the responsibility of the winner; for Charlotte First Prize and Atlanta First Prize, such expenses include travel between winner's residence and hotel in Charlotte/Atlanta (as applicable). Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize and must be accepted as is. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Winner and guest (as applicable) must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner; failure to do so will result in immediate termination of trip for winner and/or guest (as applicable) and Sponsor shall have no further liability or obligation to winner/guest (as applicable). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize component/prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize component/prize is unavailable for any reason (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner; winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form reflecting that the prize has been awarded to him/her.
5. GENERAL RULES: Employees, officers and directors of LM Restaurants Hospitality Management, Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, other entities involved in the development, implementation or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step‑brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) within three (3) business days of notification; and, he/she may be required to complete, sign and return additional documents and releases in order to accept and use certain prize components. Non-compliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Winner’s guest must complete, sign and return a Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) prior to the issuance of travel documents; guest may also be required to sign and return additional documents and releases to accept certain prize components. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting).In all cases, an electronic or facsimile signature shall be deemed to have the same, legally binding effect as a hand-signed document.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name, image, likeness, photograph and other indicia of persona for purposes of advertising, publicity and trade without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold LM Restaurants Hospitality Management, Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or acceptance, possession, receipt, or use/misuse of prize. Sponsor and its agencies have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize (and/or components of same) including but not limited to its quality, merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
Limitations of Liability: Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the telephone systems, users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure of any kind; and (c) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or programming, or for injury or damage to entrant’s or any person's mobile device (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes (or attempting to do so.) Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for incomplete, garbled, damaged, distorted, illegible, late, lost, misdirected, interrupted entries/comprised attempts to enter the Sweepstakes or for postage due mail. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; and, in such event, Sponsor may take other actions as it deems necessary in its sole discretion so as to protect its rights. If, for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned (in whole or in part), including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will select the winners in a manner deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules; and notice of such action will be posted at all participating Carolina Ale House restaurant locations. Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of the prizes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
Any dispute, claim or cause of action arising under this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought in the federal or state courts of North Carolina, and such courts shall apply the internal, substantive law of North Carolina in adjudicating any such dispute/claim/cause of action. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering, you agree (a) to the jurisdiction of such courts; (b) to bring any action individually (NOT as part of a class action); (c) that in any such dispute/claim/cause of action, your recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), with any right to special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages and/or attorneys’ fees being waived.
6. For names of winners, available after 01/15/2014, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Carolina Ale House Alegating Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, 1177 West Loop South, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77027, to be received by 11/06/2013.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.