317-C College Road Wilmington, NC 28403Click here for directions
At Wilmington -
- $3.00 Pints*: Every Wednesday!
CLICK HERE for a full listing & descriptions of all 38 beers on tap!
*Certain beers not included
- Kids Night!: Every Tuesday is 99 cent Kids' meals!
Boynton Beach, FL Doral, FL Weston, FL Augusta, GA Brier Creek, NC Cary, NC Charlotte, NC Concord, NC Downtown-Raleigh, NC Durham, NC Fayetteville, NC Greenville, NC Jacksonville, NC North Raleigh, NC Raleigh, NC Wake Forest, NC Wilmington, NC Winston-Salem, NC Charleston, SC Columbia, SC Columbia Vista, SC Downtown-Greenville, SC Greenville, SC Summerville, SC Knoxville, TN Killeen, TX
Carolina Ale House “Wheely-Good Summer” Bike Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Open only to legal residents of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina or Texas, who are 21 years of age or older as of 07/07/2014. Offered only in indicated states. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
SPONSORED BY: LM Restaurants, Inc, Raleigh, NC 27607
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Using a compatible mobile device, send a text message with the Sweepstakes code 72727 found on advertising materials at participating Carolina Ale House restaurant locations in the above states, during normal business hours from 07/07/2014 and 07/20/2014. All text message entries must be received by 07/20/2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (except for participating Carolina Ale House restaurant locations in Texas, for which entries must be received by 07/20/2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT). Limit one (1) entry per person. (Only one (1) person may use a given mobile phone number to enter the Sweepstakes). Entry must be manually key-stroked. In case of dispute, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered owner of the mobile phone number used to send text message entry (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Message and data rates apply. Check your service/rate plan with your wireless carrier before entering the Sweepstakes via text message. Not all mobile devices/wireless carriers have text message capability, nor is text messaging available in all areas. By entering the Sweepstakes via text message, you agree to be contacted by Sponsor to acknowledge receipt of your entry and if your entry is selected as the potential winner for the corresponding Carolina Ale House restaurant location's drawing (as per Rule 2 below); but, you will not be contacted for any purpose without first providing your express written consent. OR, print on a 3” x 5” card with your name, date of birth, daytime phone number, residential address, Sweepstakes code and the city/state/zipcode of participating Carolina Ale House restaurant location where Sweepstakes code was posted. Then, mail 3” x 5” card with all completed information to Carolina Ale House “Wheely Good Summer” Bike Sweepstakes Entry, c/o Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, 1177 West Loop South, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77027, to be received by 07/23/2014.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected via random drawing on or about 07/25/2014 by Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, the independent judging agency. There will be one (1) drawing (with one (1) winner) per participating Carolina Ale House restaurant location; each drawing will consist of all eligible entries received with the correct Sweepstakes Code for that Carolina Ale House restaurant location. (Entries received for one (1) participating Carolina Ale House restaurant location's drawing will NOT be included in any other participating Carolina Ale House restaurant location drawing.) Decisions of judges and Sponsor are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal. Potential winners will be notified by phone and, in the case of 3” x 5” card entrants, possibly by mail. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given participating Carolina Ale House restaurant location's drawing.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Grand Prize (X, 1 per participating Carolina Ale House restaurant location) – XXXXX bicycle. ARV: $225 each. To claim prize, potential winner must return to the Carolina House restaurant location whose drawing they entered (i.e., the Carolina Ale House restaurant location corresponding to the Sweepstakes Code in their potentially winning entry), show valid government-issued photo identification and sign a prize acceptance/receipt form, all within (5) days of notification. PRIZE WILL NOT BE HELD FOR WINNER BEYOND SUCH (5) DAY PERIOD; IF NOT PICKED UP WITHIN SUCH TIME PERIOD OR IF SPONSOR CONCLUDES IN ITS SOLE JUDGMENT THAT POTENTIAL WINNER HAS NOT PROVIDED VALID PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION, PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED WITHOUT LIABILTY OF ANY KIND AND AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED FROM AMONG ALL REMAINING ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR THAT PARTICIPATING CAROLINA ALE HOUSE RESTAURANT LOCATION'S DRAWING. In addition, an alternate winner will be selected for applicable Carolina Ale House restaurant location if Sponsor/judges are unable to notify potential winner for such Carolina Ale House restaurant location for any reason. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with prize acceptance/use and/or prize claim are solely the responsibility of the winner. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed above and must be accepted as is. Actual prize may differ from any depiction of prize in Sweepstakes advertising. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable for any reason (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address. Federal, state and local taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of winner.
GENERAL RULES: Employees, officers and directors of, and of, any restaurants managed by LM Restaurants, Inc., Sullivan Management, Weston Ale House, LLC, Boynton Carolina Ale House, LLC, Doral Carolina Ale House, LLC, and the restaurants that they manage, Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, other entities involved in the development, implementation or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step‑brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name, image, likeness, photograph and other indicia of persona for purposes of advertising, publicity and trade without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold LM Restaurants Hospitality Management, Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or acceptance, possession, receipt, or use/misuse of prize. Sponsor and its agencies have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize including but not limited to its quality, merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
Limitations of Liability: Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the telephone systems, users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure of any kind; and (c) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or programming, or for injury or damage to entrant’s or any person's mobile device (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes (or attempting to do so.) Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for incomplete, garbled, damaged, distorted, illegible, late, lost, misdirected, interrupted, incorrect entries/comprised attempts to enter the Sweepstakes or for postage due mail. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; and, in such event, Sponsor may take other actions as it deems necessary in its sole discretion so as to protect its rights. If, for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned (for (1) or more participating Carolina Ale House restaurant locations), including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner(s) for affected participating Carolina Ale House restaurant location drawing(s) in a manner deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules; and notice of such action will be posted at each affected Carolina Ale House restaurant location. Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of the prizes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to Sweepstakes Codes).
Any dispute, claim or cause of action arising under this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought in the federal or state courts of North Carolina, and such courts shall apply the internal, substantive law of North Carolina in adjudicating any such dispute/claim/cause of action. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering, you agree (a) to the jurisdiction of such courts; (b) to bring any action individually (NOT as part of a class action); (c) that in any such dispute/claim/cause of action, your recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), with any right to special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages and/or attorneys’ fees being waived.
- For name of winner for a given Carolina Ale House restaurant location's drawing, available after 08/31/2014, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Carolina Ale House “Wheely Good Summer” Bike Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Patrick Henry Creative Promotions, 1177 West Loop South, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77027, to be received by 08/01/2014. Be sure to list the city/state/zipcode of the Carolina Ale House restaurant location's drawing you are inquiring about.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.